I want to join the winning team to make a difference.
JOB TITLE: SALES OFFICER
A Sales Officer at NACK is someone who ensures high levels of customer satisfaction is achieved through excellent Sales service and Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards.
Qualification: 1st Degree
Selling of NACK Products in the store.
- Carry out stocking and re-stocking of merchandise in the store.
- Informing the supervisor about sales performance.
- Preparing and sending daily sales reports to your supervisor.
- Be part of the social media team by managing our social media channels.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity of the store.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensure the store is clean and neat at all times.
- Up-sell, cross-sell, and deep sell all our products to customers.
- Wear a friendly and accommodating look that entices potential customers to make a buying decision.
- Achieve sales and other targets given by your team lead/supervisor within the timeframe.
- Handling customer questions, complaints, and recommendations.
- Escalating complex customers’ complaints or issues to your team lead/supervisor to handle.
- Giving of information to customers on the availability of products.
- Recommending items to customers.
- Manage after-sales customer relationship
- Raise requisition for items whenever necessary.
- Prepare and submit daily store report capturing sales, customer feedback
- Process customer payments on Quick Books.
- Understand the client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
- Create innovative ways to build a business from individual accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build the business.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Strategic Thinker
- Results-Oriented and Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision-Making skills
- Processes and System Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids.
In desperate times (2006), she was birthed to solve a complex problem – creating a unified identity for the diverse cultures of Nigeria and Africa at large. An identity that will represent over 300 different tribes, creating a new league of lifestyle believers who will not be benched by the language they speak or their background, but who will be recognized for the one identity that speaks style, freedom, and confidence.
The founder of the brand, popularly known as Luto Tailo, describes her as “mother Africa; the one who caters for the people and still cares for her own”.
What defines us:
Our vision, mission and values tell what defines who we are;
- To be the number one casual fashion brand from Africa.
- To create a Nigerian brand that Nigerians and the entire world would be proud of.
- Customer commitment
- Passionate about a new Nigeria
- Business ethics
Benefits of Joining the NACK Team
Nack Apparel is committed to providing you with opportunities for professional development, counseling, and other levels of supports to enable you to enter and succeed in your career.
Click the link to apply https://bit.ly/3gsABL7
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org