I want to join the winning team to make a difference.
JOB TITLE: TEAM LEAD DIGITAL MARKETING UNIT
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
Qualification: HND/BSC holder in marketing or related field
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strategic Thinker
- Results-Oriented and Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision-Making skills
- Processes and System Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids.
In desperate times (2006), she was birthed to solve a complex problem – creating a unified identity for the diverse cultures of Nigeria and Africa at large. An identity that will represent over 300 different tribes, creating a new league of lifestyle believers who will not be benched by the language they speak or their background, but who will be recognized for the one identity that speaks style, freedom, and confidence.
The founder of the brand, popularly known as Luto Tailo, describes her as “mother Africa; the one who caters for the people and still cares for her own”.
What defines us:
Our vision, mission and values tell what defines who we are;
- To be the number one casual fashion brand from Africa.
- To create a Nigerian brand that Nigerians and the entire world would be proud of.
- Customer commitment
- Passionate about a new Nigeria
- Business ethics
Benefits of Joining the NACK Team
Nack Apparel is committed to providing you with opportunities for professional development, counseling, and other levels of supports to enable you to enter and succeed in your career.
Click the link to apply https://bit.ly/2OmZvzR
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org